
Bike Tour (Louvre in the background)

Walking up the Eiffel Tower stairs


The Mona Lisa in the Louvre (the headphones are the audio tour we downloaded)

Sunset from the Montparnasse Tower

Notre Dame!

Stairs up the Notre Dame

The most photographed gargoyle on Notre Dame


"Its the real thing!"

Sacre-Coeur

Dinner Cruise

Sunset with Notre Dame


Bike Tour to Versaille



Place de la Concorde

Opera Garnier

Back to Notre Dame for organ recital

The LDS Church in France!

Sun on the Louvre
3 comments:
Yea for blogging! I'm glad you started one. It will be fun to see what you are up to! I hope you have amazing experiences!
Wow, great pictures! It looks like you are having so much fun. That journal is amazing you will be so glad to have all those details from your trip! Love ya!
Thanks Amber I enjoy checking your blog as well!
Post a Comment